From One Heart to Another

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to those that have stopped by and taken the time to read my posts and leave a comment.  This blog has opened up a whole new world for me and has given me a new avenue for my creativity.  I consider myself very lucky.
My work is in the land of numbers - as far removed from creativity as you can get.  But I work for a company that I love, where I've been given opportunities to become involved in other activities utilizing my creative side.  For that, I am very grateful.  And I work with a group of people that I love, who are fun and anything but dull and boring.  So even though I am living in a black and white world by day, my days are very bright and happy.

My life at home changed dramatically several years ago.  My mother was seriously ill and I needed to move in to take care of her.  I lost my creative space and much of the time I could devote to art, but I have the peace of mind knowing that she is ok with me there to watch over her.  I still have her in my life and I thank God for that everyday.

My wish for you is a life full of creative adventures even when there just isn't that much time for yourself.  I wish you a path that is free of creative blocks and stress, but should they come your way, you will have the tools to work your way through them.

Creativity is the key that will open the door to all that is possible.  It needs to be developed and evolving.  It is the vehicle that will take you where you need to be.  I wish you a happy and fulfilling journey.

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Doodling!





No comments:

Post a Comment